Probate and Estate Planning Services
The Law Offices of Dominic E. Rainone takes the mystery out of estate planning. After carefully assessing a client’s particular situation and concerns, the firm structures and implements an estate plan that is individually tailored. This combination of a personalized plan, prepared by an experienced professional, results in a final product in which you can have confidence.
The firm provides a complete spectrum of estate planning legal assistance, including:
- Will preparation
- Drafting revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Ensuring security of minor children
- Minimizing taxes on family wealth transfers
- Contingency planning for physical or mental incapacity
- Evaluation of life insurance needs
- Structuring gifts to family and charities
- Organizing succession of a family business
Trust Administration Memorandum
The average person has had little experience dealing with trusts and often has many questions upon becoming a trustee for the first time. The purpose of this memo is to try to anticipate your questions by providing…
Are AB Trusts Still Necessary?
If you’ve reached this area of our website, you either know you have an AB Trust or aren’t sure. Either way, you’re here to get the answer on whether or not an AB Trust is right for you. The good news…
Revocable Living Trusts, what are they?
They are estate planning documents that give you much more flexibility than a Will. They avoid the Probate process, saving considerable money and time, while providing privacy.
- Probates and administration of estates
- Will contests
- Trust disputes
- Protecting beneficiaries inheritance and legal interests
- Trustee breach of Fiduciary Duties